Linking up today to share some of my favorite things as of late!
1. The fact that I don’t have to download JT’s “Not a Bad Thing” because it is ALWAYS on at least one radio station. No joke anytime I want to listen to it I can flip to FM radio and it’s on at least one of my presets. Thanks for saving my $1.29, radio.
2. Berries! I realize they aren’t in season, but somewhere in the US they are and they are gooooooooooood.
3. T25- Beta Round. I got bored of Shaun T’s T25- Alpha round so I decided to start the Beta round early. A lot of the moves are the same, but they’re in a different order and Shaun’s commentary is different so I can take it. Plus we started using weights, which I love. Also my core is significantly stronger thanks to these tapes and we haven’t done one situp or crunch. I don’t mind staring at Shaun T as well.
4. Yoga. I can’t believe I’m writing this. I tried my first yoga class probably in high school. I hated it. It was way harder than I anticipated and the lady kept telling us to clear our minds, which just made me think even more about all the things (I still do this sometimes actually). I realize there are manyyyy benefits to yoga, so that was why I made it a resolution to do it at least once a week. After a few months of doing classes in the privacy of my bedroom, I finally branched out to a real class. Despite my small issue during the first class, I loved it. Now I look forward to Wednesday night yoga when I can be the zen hippie I wish I could be the other 187 hours a week.
5. You guys! I realize this is kind of a cop out, but I’ve been so happy this week thanks to all the support I’ve gotten from people about this space. I was hesitant to share it so much on social media, but I’m so glad I decided to suck it up and do so, because everyone’s response has been wonderful. So thank you, friends 🙂